Friday, May 23, 2008

Back Home

For those of you who don't know, I am back home in the States. Sonya and I spent a great 10 days in Europe with her mom, traveling to Spain, France, & Switzerland. Everything was so green and beautiful!

Now I am getting used to civilized living again and finding out what has happened in all my friends and family's lives while I've been gone. This summer I'll be working at Big Lake Youth Camp again as a counselor for the RAD camps. Then I'll be headed right away out to Nebraska to Union College. Life sure picks up quick when you live in the States!

3 comments:

  1. We're all so happy to have you back in the states! It was so nice to visit with you this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY RAD camps! That's so cool that you're going to be a RAD counselor. We're going to have tons of fun. Look at the irony, you leave Africa and now I'm over here. Nowhere near Chad cause I'm down in Mozambique visiting my family for a month but still... well I hope you are having a great month before camp starts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Sarah.
    I'm a retired New Yorker who stumbled across your site shortly after you arrived in Africa...I've enjoyed reading about your successes and harrowing experiences. Your work and God's hand have touched many; they'll not likely have the chance to say "thank you" so may I, on their behalf, express appreciation for your work. --TGP

    ReplyDelete