Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beginning Again

It is time to rebirth this blog, for multiple reasons.

1) I feel the urge to just write
2) Give my parents another way to know that I'm alive across the miles besides having to join facebook :)
3) To recognize the amazing little things that happen throughout my days that I don't take the time to notice
4) In writing, scattered, fragmented thoughts become whole
5) I am inspired and refreshed whenever I read Sonya or Emily's blogs or one of the multiple friends out as SMs. So perhaps that inspiration that I gain from them will pass on to someone else as I explore the fullness of life in and around me.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I am going to call you today! I got your number from our dear mutual friend Neil. :) I am speaking this weekend for vepsers and wanted to talk to someone who has "been there". Anyway, I'm glad you'll start writing here. Love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. i missed your thoughts.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete