Monday, December 30, 2013

With December.....Comes Babies!

The month of December started off with a bang! Our clinic has been bursting with babies being born over the last four weeks! My time has been busy with the 6 babies I delivered and all the check-ups in the following days & weeks. Six very unique different births, but ending in six beautiful healthy babies and six wonderful moms that I had the privilege of becoming friends with!

Here's a few pictures of these cuties as I saw them on their check-ups...

 

----------------------------------






















Somewhere in the midst of this busy month, there was Christmas....and the reminder of another most wonderful birth centuries ago! It has such a new meaning to me after being in the midwifery world! Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment